The Sports Department is aimed at promoting, coordinating and regulating sport within the city area, as well as facilitating access for citizens to sports facilities.
The consideration of sport and physical activity as social activities of public interest which improve health and increase quality of life and well-being, as well as the consideration of sporting phenomenon as a cultural manifestation, are at the backbone of the department’s efforts targeted at promotion of sports activities, both the competitive aspect as well as sport enjoyed for fun; being the main objective the promotion of basic sports and the support for local sports clubs.
- Town Councillor: Ana Mª Sala Fernández
- Address: Pabellón Domingo Crespo. Avd. País Valencià s/n
- Office telephone: 607 74 87 67 - 607 14 26 61
- Caretakers’ telephone: 647 85 27 50 / 647 85 28 07 / 637 35 65 79
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Office hours: M to F: 07:30 h. - 20:30 h. / Sat: 08:00 h. - 13:00 h.
- Premises opening hours:
- M to F: 08:00 h. - 22:30 h.
- Sat and Sun: 07:30 h. - 22:00 h.